The analytical solution of the additive constant problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Ramsay, 1977. "Maximum likelihood estimation in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Ian Spence, 1972. "A monte carlo evaluation of three nonmetric multidimensional scaling algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 461-486, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:76:y:2009:i:4:p:299-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilaria Lucrezia Amerise & Agostino Tarsitano, 2012. "Weighting Distance Matrices Using Rank Correlations," Working Papers 201209, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Fionn Murtagh, 2009. "The Remarkable Simplicity of Very High Dimensional Data: Application of Model-Based Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(3), pages 249-277, December.
- Irène Gijbels & Marek Omelka, 2013. "Testing for Homogeneity of Multivariate Dispersions Using Dissimilarity Measures," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 137-145, March.
More about this item
Keywordsadditive constant; multidimensional scaling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:48:y:1983:i:2:p:305-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .