Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Evaluating the conformity of sociometric measurements," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Paul Dwyer, 1964. "The mean and standard deviation of the distribution of group assembly sums," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(4), pages 397-408, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley Wasserman & Dawn Iacobucci, 1988. "Sequential social network data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 261-282, June.
- Miroslav Verbič & Franc Kuzmin, 2009.
"Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 227-240, June.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Kuzmin, Franc, 2008. "Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 25522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnonparametric statistics; permutation tests; concordance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:44:y:1979:i:2:p:135-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.