A rank test for two group concordance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Lyerly, 1952. "The average spearman rank correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 17(4), pages 421-428, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence Hubert, 1984. "Statistical applications of linear assignment," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 449-473, December.
- Miroslav Verbič & Franc Kuzmin, 2009.
"Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 227-240, June.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Kuzmin, Franc, 2008. "Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 25522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu Liqun, 2000. "A multistage ranking model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 217-231, June.
- Herden, Gerhard & Pallack, Andreas, 2005. "Adequateness and interpretability of objective functions in ordinal data analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 19-69, May.
- Cooper, William W. & Gallegos, Armando & Granof, Michael H., 1995. "A Delphi study of goals and evaluation criteria of state and privately owned Latin American airlines," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 273-285, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:38:y:1973:i:2:p:249-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.