Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Verbic, Miroslav & Kuzmin, Franc, 2008. "Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 25522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Hubert, 1979. "Generalized concordance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 135-142, June.
- James Beckett III & William R. Schucany, 1979. "Concordance among Categorized Groups of Judges," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 4(2), pages 125-137, June.
- W. Schucany & W. Frawley, 1973. "A rank test for two group concordance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 249-258, June.
- Grzegorzewski, Przemyslaw, 2006. "The coefficient of concordance for vague data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 314-322, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksander Aristovnik & Alka Obadic, 2015. "The impact and efficiency of public administration excellence on fostering SMEs in EU countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 761-761, May.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:25-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCoefficient of structural concordance; Kendalls coefficient of concordance; Labour productivity; Slovenia; Value added per employee; Wages.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:227-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .