Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Verbic, Miroslav & Kuzmin, Franc, 2008. "Coefficient of Structural Concordance and an Example of its Application: Labour Productivity and Wages in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 25522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Hubert, 1979. "Generalized concordance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 135-142, June.
- James Beckett III & William R. Schucany, 1979. "Concordance among Categorized Groups of Judges," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 4(2), pages 125-137, June.
- W. Schucany & W. Frawley, 1973. "A rank test for two group concordance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 249-258, June.
- Grzegorzewski, Przemyslaw, 2006. "The coefficient of concordance for vague data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 314-322, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksander Aristovnik & Alka Obadic, 2015. "The impact and efficiency of public administration excellence on fostering SMEs in EU countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 761-761, May.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:25-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCoefficient of structural concordance; Kendalls coefficient of concordance; Labour productivity; Slovenia; Value added per employee; Wages.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:227-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.