Some boundary conditions for a monotone analysis of symmetric matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Guttman, 1968. "A general nonmetric technique for finding the smallest coordinate space for a configuration of points," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 33(4), pages 469-506, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Chepoi & Bernard Fichet & Morgan Seston, 2009. "Seriation in the Presence of Errors: NP-Hardness of l ∞ -Fitting Robinson Structures to Dissimilarity Matrices," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(3), pages 279-296, December.
- Cecilio Mar-Molinero & Carlos Serrano-Cinca, 2001. "Bank failure: a multidimensional scaling approach," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 165-183.
- Francis Caillez & Pascale Kuntz, 1996. "A contribution to the study of the metric and Euclidean structures of dissimilarities," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 241-253.
- Eric Holman, 1972. "The relation between hierarchical and euclidean models for psychological distances," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 417-423.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:36:y:1971:i:2:p:195-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .