A remark on tucker and Messick's “points of view” analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ledyard Tucker, 1958. "Determination of parameters of a functional relation by factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(1), pages 19-23, March.
- Carl Eckart & Gale Young, 1936. "The approximation of one matrix by another of lower rank," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 1(3), pages 211-218, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bimler, 2013. "Two applications of the Points-of-View model to subject variations in sorting data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 775-790, February.
- Jacqueline Meulman & Peter Verboon, 1993. "Points of view analysis revisited: Fitting multidimensional structures to optimal distance components with cluster restrictions on the variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 7-35, March.
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Norman Cliff, 1968. "The “idealized individual” interpretation of individual differences in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 33(2), pages 225-232, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:31:y:1966:i:1:p:27-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .