Transport development and the evolution of economic geography
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 2005. "Transport Development and the Evolution of Economic Geography," IDE Discussion Papers 21, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koji Nishikimi & Ikuo Kuroiwa, 2011. "Analytical Framework for East Asian Integration (1): Industrial Agglomeration and Concentrated Dispersion," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Ordoñez, J., 2012.
"New evidence on the role of regional clusters and convergence in China (1952–2008),"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1120-1133.
- M. J. Herrerias & Javier Ordoñez, 2011. "New Evidence on the Role of Regional Clusters and Convergence in China (1952-2008)," Working Papers 2011/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Mori, Tomoya & Smith, Tony E., 2015.
"On the spatial scale of industrial agglomerations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-20.
- Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2014. "On the Spatial Scale of Industrial Agglomerations," KIER Working Papers 904, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tomoya Mori & Tony Smith, 2015. "On the spatial scale of industrial agglomerations," ERSA conference papers ersa15p29, European Regional Science Association.
- Gordon Mulligan & Mark Partridge & John Carruthers, 2012. "Central place theory and its reemergence in regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 405-431, April.
- Carl Gaigne & Kristian Behrens, 2006.
"Density (dis)economies in transportation: revisiting the core-periphery model,"
AccessEcon, vol. 18(5), pages 1-7.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & GAIGNE, Carl, 2006. "Density (dis)economies in transportation: revisiting the core-periphery model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1944, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2011. "A new economic geography model of central places," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 240-252, March.
- Gilles Duranton, 2007.
"From cities to productivity and growth in developing countries,"
tecipa-306, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2008. "From Cities to Productivity and Growth in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- César Ducruet & Hidekazu Itoh & Olivier Joly, 2015. "Ports and the local embedding of commodity flows," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 607-627, August.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A Reflection On The Effects Of Transport Costs Within The New Economic Geography," Working Papers 57, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Van-Ilya, Andrei, 2012. "Spatial Allocation of Economy as a Fiber Bundle," MPRA Paper 40820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:18:y:2006:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNew economic geography; Agglomeration; Dispersion; Transport costs;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:portec:v:4:y:2005:i:2:p:129-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .