Low-wage mobility in the Portuguese labour market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Barros & Isabel Proenca & Jose Cabral Vieira, 2005.
"Low-wage employment in Portugal: a mixed logit approach,"
Labor and Demography
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Proença, Isabel & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005. "Low-Wage Employment in Portugal: A Mixed Logit Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. G. Menezes & D. Sciulli & J. C. Vieira, 2011.
"Wage persistence and labour market institutions: an analysis of young European workers,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(9), pages 823-828.
- Menezes, Antonio & Sciulli, Dario & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2007. "Wage Persistence and Labour Market Institutions: An Analysis of Young European Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 2627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nuno Crespo & Nadia Simoes & Sandrina B. Moreira, 2014.
"Gender differences in occupational mobility - evidence from Portugal,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 460-481, July.
- Crespo, Nuno & Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B., 2013. "Gender Differences in Occupational Mobility – Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 49195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pimenta, António M. S. & Silva, Francisco J. F. & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2011. "Duration of Low Wage Employment: A Study Based on a Survival Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsWage mobility; low-wage; firm age; Portugal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:portec:v:4:y:2005:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.