Utility Decrements Associated with Adult Overweight and Obesity in Australia: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pawj, 2020. "Table of Contents," Professional Agricultural Workers Journal (PAWJ), Professional Agricultural Workers Conference, vol. 6(3), January.
- Ejis, 2017. "Table of Contents," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 02, June.
- Alessandro Liberati & Douglas G Altman & Jennifer Tetzlaff & Cynthia Mulrow & Peter C Gøtzsche & John P A Ioannidis & Mike Clarke & P J Devereaux & Jos Kleijnen & David Moher, 2009. "The PRISMA Statement for Reporting Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses of Studies That Evaluate Health Care Interventions: Explanation and Elaboration," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-28, July.
- Ejis, 2017. "Table of Contents," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
- Pickles, Kristen & Lancsar, Emily & Seymour, Janelle & Parkin, David & Donaldson, Cam & Carter, Stacy M., 2019. "Accounts from developers of generic health state utility instruments explain why they produce different QALYs: A qualitative study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 240(C).
- Ejis, 2020. "Table of Contents," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Journal round-up: PharmacoEconomics 39(5)
by Don Husereau in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2021-07-16 06:00:06
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Antonio Gagliano & Francesco Nocera & Giuseppe Tina, 2020. "Performances and economic analysis of small photovoltaicâ€“electricity energy storage system for residential applications," Energy & Environment, , vol. 31(1), pages 155-175, February.
- Helen Lee & Sarah Shea Crowne & Melanie Estarziau & Keith Kranker & Charles Michalopoulos & Anne Warren & Tod Mijanovich & Jill H. Filene & Anne Duggan & Virginia Knox, "undated". "The Effects of Home Visiting on Prenatal Health, Birth Outcomes, and Health Care Use in the First Year of Life: Final Implementation and Impact Findings from the Mother and Infant Home Visiting Progra," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a9626a8d90bf4f01811d0c9d7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- A. Portansky P. & А. Портанский П., 2017. "О перспективах мегарегиональных торговых соглашений // About the Prospects of Megaregional Trade Agreements," Мир новой экономики // The world of new economy, Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Governtment оf The Russian Federation, issue 3, pages 47-53.
- Marcella Alsan & Sarah Eichmeyer, 2021. "Experimental Evidence on the Effectiveness of Non-Experts for Improving Vaccine Demand," NBER Working Papers 28593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria M. Symeonidou & Effrosyni Giama & Agis M. Papadopoulos, 2021. "Life Cycle Assessment for Supporting Dimensioning Battery Storage Systems in Micro-Grids for Residential Applications," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-16, September.
- Vera Z. Eichenauer & Michael Dorsc & Feicheng Wang, 2021. "Investment Screening Mechanisms: The Trend to Control Inward Foreign Investment," EconPol Policy Reports 34, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Claire Greene & Scott Schuh, 2017. "The 2016 Diary of Consumer Payment Choice," Research Data Report 17-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michelle Tew & Philip Clarke & Karin Thursky & Kim Dalziel, 2019. "Incorporating Future Medical Costs: Impact on Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Cancer Patients," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(7), pages 931-941, July.
- Rikki Jones & Cindy Woods & Kim Usher, 2018. "Rates and features of methamphetamine‐related presentations to emergency departments: An integrative literature review," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(13-14), pages 2569-2582, July.
- Iqra Safder & Saeed-Ul Hassan, 2019. "Bibliometric-enhanced information retrieval: a novel deep feature engineering approach for algorithm searching from full-text publications," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 119(1), pages 257-277, April.
- Kerry Mawson & Val Goodwin, 2020. "Is recovery‐orientated practice destined to reach drug and alcohol services in Australia?," Nursing & Health Sciences, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(4), pages 839-842, December.
- Rachel Cross & Julie Considine & Judy Currey, 2019. "Nursing handover of vital signs at the transition of care from the emergency department to the inpatient ward: An integrative review," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(5-6), pages 1010-1021, March.
- Joyce Nakayenga & Mutsuko Inui & Toshiro Hata, 2022. "Study on the Effect of Amorphous Silica from Waste Granite Powder on the Strength Development of Cement-Treated Clay for Soft Ground Improvement," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-20, March.
- Syed Afroz Keramat & Khorshed Alam & Jeff Gow & Stuart J H Biddle, 2020. "Gender differences in the longitudinal association between obesity, and disability with workplace absenteeism in the Australian working population," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(5), pages 1-14, May.
- Anders Peder Højer Karlsen & Mik Wetterslev & Signe Elisa Hansen & Morten Sejer Hansen & Ole Mathiesen & Jørgen B Dahl, 2017. "Postoperative pain treatment after total knee arthroplasty: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(3), pages 1-53, March.
- Daisuke Nakajima & Hiromasa Kawakami & Takahiro Mihara & Hitoshi Sato & Takahisa Goto, 2020. "Effectiveness of intravenous lidocaine in preventing postoperative nausea and vomiting in pediatric patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Asmita Paudel & Asmita Bhattarai & Pankaj Kumar Yadav, 2021. "Soil Conservation Practices In Forest Of Nepal," Journal Clean WAS (JCleanWAS), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 73-77, December.
- Khalid Abdullah Mulhim Al Mulhim & Mohammad Shahidul Hasan Swapan & Shahed Khan, 2022. "Critical Junctures in Sustainable Social Housing Policy Development in Saudi Arabia: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-19, March.
- Adam Lulek, 2019. "Information on environmental protection and annual reports of oil companies," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 18(4), pages 475-486, December.
- Meier, Armando N. & Levav, Jonathan & Meier, Stephan, 2020. "Early Release and Recidivism," IZA Discussion Papers 13035, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:39:y:2021:i:5:d:10.1007_s40273-021-01004-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.