Building with Nature: in search of resilient storm surge protection strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farber, Stephen, 1987. "The value of coastal wetlands for protection of property against hurricane wind damage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-151, June.
- Silvio Funtowicz & Jerome Ravetz & Martin O'Connor, 1998. "Challenges in the use of science for sustainable development," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 99-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Engel & Georg Frerks & Lucia Velotti & Jeroen Warner & Bart Weijs, 2014. "Flood disaster subcultures in The Netherlands: the parishes of Borgharen and Itteren," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 73(2), pages 859-882, September.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:94:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-018-3410-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jantsje Loon-Steensma, 2015. "Salt marshes to adapt the flood defences along the Dutch Wadden Sea coast," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(6), pages 929-948, August.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:33:y:2018:i:pa:p:77-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eli D. Lazarus, 2017. "Toward a Global Classification of Coastal Anthromes," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, February.
More about this item
KeywordsStorm surge protection; Coastal maintenance; Building with Nature; Ecosystem services; Adaptive management; Sea-level rise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:66:y:2013:i:3:p:1461-1480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.