The psychology of dynamic probability judgment: order effect, normative theories, and experimental methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adelman, Leonard & Tolcott, Martin A. & Bresnick, Terry A., 1993. "Examining the Effect of Information Order on Expert Judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 348-369, December.
- Curley, Shawn P. & Golden, James I., 1994. "Using Belief Functions to Represent Degrees of Belief," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 271-303, May.
- Guy Politzer & Laura Macchi, 2000. "Reasoning and pragmatics," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 1(1), pages 73-93, March.
- Bernard Walliser & Denis Zwirn, 2002. "Can Bayes' Rule be Justified by Cognitive Rationality Principles?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 95-135, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baratgin, Jean, 2009. "Updating our beliefs about inconsistency: The Monty-Hall case," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 67-95, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic probability judgment; Bayesian coherence; Probability revising; Probability updating; Linguistic pragmatics; Order effect; Redundancy effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minsoc:v:6:y:2007:i:1:p:53-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .