Emotional consensus in group decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosman, R. & Maier, P. & Sadiraj, V. & van Winden, F., 2013.
"Let me vote! An experimental study of vote rotation in committees,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 32-47.
- R. Bosman & P. Maier & V. Sadiraj & F. van Winden, "undated". "Let Me Vote! An experimental study of vote rotation in committees," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-18, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2013.
- Wolf, Ingo & Schröder, Tobias & Neumann, Jochen & de Haan, Gerhard, 2015. "Changing minds about electric cars: An empirically grounded agent-based modeling approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 269-285.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-011-9250-x is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Wolfe, 2012. "Water Cognition and Cognitive Affective Mapping: Identifying Priority Clusters Within a Canadian Water Efficiency Community," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(10), pages 2991-3004, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEmotion; Decision making; Communication; Coherence; Consensus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minsoc:v:5:y:2006:i:1:p:85-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.