Estimation of population proportion in randomized response sampling using weighted confidence interval construction
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2008. "Estimation for sensitive characteristics using optional randomized response technique," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 679-686, October.
- Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Unbiasedly estimating the total of a stigmatizing variable from a complex survey on permitting options for direct or randomized responses," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 157-164, April.
- Carlos Bouza, 2009. "Ranked set sampling and randomized response procedures for estimating the mean of a sensitive quantitative character," Metrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 267-277, November.
- Raghunath Arnab, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 349-349, April.
- Raghunath Arnab & Georg Dorffner, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 131-141, January.
- Arijit Chaudhuri & Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Estimating sensitive proportions from Warner’s randomized responses in alternative ways restricting to only distinct units sampled," Metrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 147-156, September.
- Jong-Min Kim & Matthew Elam, 2007. "A stratified unrelated question randomized response model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 215-233, April.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2010. "Unbiased estimators of mean, variance and sensitivity level for quantitative characteristics in finite population sampling," Metrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 341-352, May.
- Jun-Wu Yu & Guo-Liang Tian & Man-Lai Tang, 2008. "Two new models for survey sampling with sensitive characteristic: design and analysis," Metrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 251-263, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:5:p:655-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.