Estimation of population proportion in randomized response sampling using weighted confidence interval construction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2008. "Estimation for sensitive characteristics using optional randomized response technique," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 679-686, October.
- Jong-Min Kim & Matthew Elam, 2007. "A stratified unrelated question randomized response model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 215-233, April.
- Carlos Bouza, 2009. "Ranked set sampling and randomized response procedures for estimating the mean of a sensitive quantitative character," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 267-277, November.
- Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Unbiasedly estimating the total of a stigmatizing variable from a complex survey on permitting options for direct or randomized responses," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 157-164, April.
- Raghunath Arnab & Georg Dorffner, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 131-141, January.
- Jun-Wu Yu & Guo-Liang Tian & Man-Lai Tang, 2008. "Two new models for survey sampling with sensitive characteristic: design and analysis," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 251-263, April.
- Raghunath Arnab, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 349-349, April.
- Arijit Chaudhuri & Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Estimating sensitive proportions from Warner’s randomized responses in alternative ways restricting to only distinct units sampled," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 147-156, September.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2010. "Unbiased estimators of mean, variance and sensitivity level for quantitative characteristics in finite population sampling," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 341-352, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCoverage probability; Direct response; Estimation efficiency; Privacy protection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:5:p:655-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.