Estimation of population proportion in randomized response sampling using weighted confidence interval construction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raghunath Arnab & Georg Dorffner, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 131-141, January.
- Jong-Min Kim & Matthew Elam, 2007. "A stratified unrelated question randomized response model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 215-233, April.
- Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Unbiasedly estimating the total of a stigmatizing variable from a complex survey on permitting options for direct or randomized responses," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 157-164, April.
- Raghunath Arnab, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 349-349, April.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2010. "Unbiased estimators of mean, variance and sensitivity level for quantitative characteristics in finite population sampling," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 341-352, May.
- Carlos Bouza, 2009. "Ranked set sampling and randomized response procedures for estimating the mean of a sensitive quantitative character," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 267-277, November.
- Jun-Wu Yu & Guo-Liang Tian & Man-Lai Tang, 2008. "Two new models for survey sampling with sensitive characteristic: design and analysis," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 251-263, April.
- Arijit Chaudhuri & Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Estimating sensitive proportions from Warner’s randomized responses in alternative ways restricting to only distinct units sampled," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 147-156, September.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2008. "Estimation for sensitive characteristics using optional randomized response technique," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 679-686, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:5:p:655-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.