Parametric inference from system lifetime data under a proportional hazard rate model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Navarro, Jorge & Ruiz, Jose M. & Sandoval, Carlos J., 2005. "A note on comparisons among coherent systems with dependent components using signatures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 179-185, April.
- Jorge Navarro & Jose Ruiz & Carlos Sandoval, 2008. "Properties of systems with two exchangeable Pareto components," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 177-190, April.
- Navarro, Jorge & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2010. "Comparisons and bounds for expected lifetimes of reliability systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 309-317, November.
- Arcones M. A. & Kvam P. H. & Samaniego F. J., 2002. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Distribution Subject to a Stochastic Precedence Constraint," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 170-182, March.
- Jorge Navarro & Moshe Shaked, 2010. "Some properties of the minimum and the maximum of random variables with joint logconcave distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 313-317, May.
- Navarro, Jorge & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2007. "Reliability and expectation bounds for coherent systems with exchangeable components," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 102-113, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:3:p:367-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.