Parametric inference from system lifetime data under a proportional hazard rate model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Navarro, Jorge & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2010. "Comparisons and bounds for expected lifetimes of reliability systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 309-317, November.
- Navarro, Jorge & Ruiz, Jose M. & Sandoval, Carlos J., 2005. "A note on comparisons among coherent systems with dependent components using signatures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 179-185, April.
- Jorge Navarro & Moshe Shaked, 2010. "Some properties of the minimum and the maximum of random variables with joint logconcave distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 313-317, May.
- Navarro, Jorge & Rychlik, Tomasz, 2007. "Reliability and expectation bounds for coherent systems with exchangeable components," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 102-113, January.
- Jorge Navarro & Jose Ruiz & Carlos Sandoval, 2008. "Properties of systems with two exchangeable Pareto components," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 177-190, April.
- Arcones M. A. & Kvam P. H. & Samaniego F. J., 2002. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Distribution Subject to a Stochastic Precedence Constraint," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 170-182, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Chahkandi & Jafar Ahmadi & S. Baratpour, 2014. "Non-parametric prediction intervals for the lifetime of coherent systems," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 1019-1034, November.
- Yandan Yang & Hon Keung Tony Ng & Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan, 2016. "A stochastic expectation-maximization algorithm for the analysis of system lifetime data with known signature," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 609-641, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCoherent systems; Exponential distribution; Least squares method; Maximum likelihood method; Method of moments; Order statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:3:p:367-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .