Non-exchangeability of negatively dependent random variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Durante & José Quesada-Molina & Carlo Sempi, 2007. "A Generalization of the Archimedean Class of Bivariate Copulas," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 59(3), pages 487-498, September.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Rodríguez-Lallena, José Antonio & Úbeda-Flores, Manuel, 2004. "A new class of bivariate copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 315-325, February.
- Matthias Fischer & Ingo Klein, 2007. "Constructing Generalized FGM Copulas by Means of Certain Univariate Distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 243-260, February.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papini Pier Luigi, 2015. "Bivariate copulas, norms and non-exchangeability," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7, November.
- Azam Dehgani & Ali Dolati & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2013. "Measures of radial asymmetry for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 271-286, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCopulas; Dependence concepts; Exchangeability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:71:y:2010:i:2:p:139-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .