A distributed approach to accounting for carbon in wood products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muradian, Roldan & Corbera, Esteve & Pascual, Unai & Kosoy, Nicolás & May, Peter H., 2010. "Reconciling theory and practice: An alternative conceptual framework for understanding payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1202-1208, April.
- Viorel Blujdea & David Bird & Carmenza Robledo, 2010. "Consistency and comparability of estimation and accounting of removal by sinks in afforestation/reforestation activities," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Gong, Yazhen & Bull, Gary & Baylis, Kathy, 2010. "Participation in the world's first clean development mechanism forest project: The role of property rights, social capital and contractual rules," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1292-1302, April.
- Clements, Tom & John, Ashish & Nielsen, Karen & An, Dara & Tan, Setha & Milner-Gulland, E.J., 2010. "Payments for biodiversity conservation in the context of weak institutions: Comparison of three programs from Cambodia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1283-1291, April.
- Marechal, Kevin & Hecq, Walter, 2006. "Temporary credits: A solution to the potential non-permanence of carbon sequestration in forests?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 699-716, July.
- Dutschke, Michael & Michaelowa, Axel, 2006. "Development assistance and the CDM financial additionality," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 235-246, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marshall, Liz & Kelly, Alexia, 2010. "The Time Value of Carbon and Carbon Storage: Clarifying the terms and the policy implications of the debate," MPRA Paper 27326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Shirley & Eric Marland & Jenna Cantrell & Gregg Marland, 2011. "Managing the cost of emissions for durable, carbon-containing products," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 325-346, March.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11027-016-9720-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11027-016-9722-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon in wood products; Carbon sequestration; Carbon accounting; CO 2 emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:15:y:2010:i:1:p:71-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.