The effect of maternal employment on teenage childbearing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz, Wolfgang & Gordon, Robert J., 1993.
"German and American wage and price dynamics : Differences and common themes,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 719-754.
- Wolfgang Franz & Robert J. Gordon, 1993. "German and American Wage and Price Dynamics: Differences and Common Thenes," NBER Working Papers 4292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Gordon, Robert J., 1993. "German and American wage and price dynamics: Differences and common themes," Discussion Papers 2, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Franz, Wolfgang & Gordon, Robert J, 1993. "German and American Wage and Price Dynamics: Differences and Common Themes," CEPR Discussion Papers 777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Konig, Heinz, 1990. "A disequilibrium approach to unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 413-422, May.
- Schioppa,Fiorella Padoa & La Sapienza and the Libra Universita Internazionale Degli Studi Sociale, (ed.), 1991. "Mismatch and Labour Mobility," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521402439, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Mendolia, 2014.
"Maternal working hours and the well-being of adolescent children,"
Economics Working Papers
wp14-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Mendolia, Silvia, 2014. "Maternal Working Hours and the Well-Being of Adolescent Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcén, Miriam & Bellido, Héctor, 2013. "Teen Mothers and Culture," MPRA Paper 44712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2008. "Maternal employment and adolescent development," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 958-983, October.
More about this item
KeywordsJ13; Maternal employment; teenage childbearing;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:17:y:2004:i:4:p:681-702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .