Network search games with immobile hider, without a designated searcher starting point
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reijnierse, J H & Potters, J A M, 1993. "Search Games with Immobile Hider," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(4), pages 385-394.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vic Baston & Kensaku Kikuta, 2015. "Search games on a network with travelling and search costs," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(2), pages 347-365, May.
- Baykal-Gürsoy, Melike & Duan, Zhe & Poor, H. Vincent & Garnaev, Andrey, 2014. "Infrastructure security games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 469-478.
- Oléron Evans, Thomas P. & Bishop, Steven R., 2013. "Static search games played over graphs and general metric spaces," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 667-689.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:782-788 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSearch game; Network; Zero-sum; Chinese postman; Eulerian;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:37:y:2008:i:2:p:281-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .