Prosperity properties of TU-games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estévez-Fernández, Arantza, 2012. "New characterizations for largeness of the core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 160-180.
- Marina Núñez & Tamás Solymosi, 2017.
"Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 254(1), pages 211-234, July.
- Nunez, Marina & Solymosi, Tamás, 2014. "Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/15, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Marina Núnez & Tamás Solymosi, 2014. "Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1425, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Shellshear, Evan & Sudhölter, Peter, 2009. "On core stability, vital coalitions, and extendability," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 633-644, November.
- Jesús Getán & Jesús Montes & Carles Rafels, 2014. "A note: characterizations of convex games by means of population monotonic allocation schemes," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(4), pages 871-879, November.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Emiliya A. Lazarova & Shao-Chin Sung, 2016. "Inducing stability in hedonic games," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-09, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Calleja, Pedro & Rafels, Carles & Tijs, Stef, 2009. "The aggregate-monotonic core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 742-748, July.
- Pedro Calleja & Carles Rafels & Stef Tijs, 2006. "The Aggregate-Monotonic Core," Working Papers 280, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- van Velzen, Bas & Hamers, Herbert & Solymosi, Tamas, 2008. "Core stability in chain-component additive games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 116-139, January.
More about this item
KeywordsStable core · large core · subconvexity · prosperity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:28:y:1999:i:2:p:211-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.