Stable Bargained Equilibria for Assignment Games without Side Payments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:3:p:557-568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Serrano & Ken Ichi Shimomura, 1996. "An axiomatization of the prekernel of nontransferable utility games," Economics Working Papers 167, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yan-An Hwang, 2006. "Two characterizations of the consistent egalitarian solution and of the core on NTU games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(3), pages 557-568, December.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:17:y:2008:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9111-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmet Alkan & Alparslan Tuncay, 2014. "Pairing Games and Markets," Working Papers 2014.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Serrano, Roberto, 1997. "Reinterpreting the Kernel," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 58-80, November.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006.
"A comparison of the average prekernel and the prekernel,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 288-301, December.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2005. "A comparison of the average prekernel and the prekernel," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055827, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2004. "Bargained stable allocations in assignment markets," Working Papers 153, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:19:y:1990:i:2:p:171-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.