Stable Bargained Equilibria for Assignment Games without Side Payments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willson, Stephen J, 1993. "A Value for Partially Defined Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(4), pages 371-384.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert James Weber, 1981. "Value Theory Without Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, February.
- Monderer, Dov, 1988. "Values and Semivalues on Subspaces of Finite Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 301-310.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Monderer, Dov, 1991. "Quasi-values on Subspaces," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 353-363.
- Nowak, A.S. & Radzik, T., 1995. "On axiomatizations of the weighted Shapley values," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 389-405.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- Roberto Serrano & Ken Ichi Shimomura, 1996. "An axiomatization of the prekernel of nontransferable utility games," Economics Working Papers 167, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yan-An Hwang, 2006. "Two characterizations of the consistent egalitarian solution and of the core on NTU games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), pages 557-568.
- Serrano, Roberto, 1997. "Reinterpreting the Kernel," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 58-80, November.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2006.
"A comparison of the average prekernel and the prekernel,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 288-301, December.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2005. "A comparison of the average prekernel and the prekernel," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055827, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:3:p:557-568 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:17:y:2008:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9111-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmet Alkan & Alparslan Tuncay, 2014. "Pairing Games and Markets," Working Papers 2014.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2004. "Bargained stable allocations in assignment markets," Working Papers 153, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:19:y:1990:i:2:p:171-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .