Learning by doing, spillovers and shakeouts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke, 2008.
"The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium,"
Scales Research Reports
H200809, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Andrew Burke & André van Stel, 2009. "The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bläsi, Albrecht & Requate, Till, 2005. "Learning-by-Doing with Spillovers in Competitive Industries, Free Entry, and Regulatory Policy," Economics Working Papers 2005-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Emanuela Randon & Ahmad Naimzada, 2007.
"Dynamics of the non linear learning curve with spillovers in a differentiated oligopoly: effects on industry structure,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 95-106, February.
- Emanuela Randon & Ahmad Naimzada, 2004. "Dynamics of the Non Linear Learning Curve with Spillovers in a Differentiated Oligopoly: Effects on Industry Structure," Working Papers 80, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Amir, Rabah & Halmenschlager, Christine & Jin, Jim, 2011. "R&D-induced industry polarization and shake-outs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 386-398, July.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2006.
"The Impact of Cost Reducing R\&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
307, Society for Computational Economics.
- Laincz, Christopher & Rodrigues, Ana, 2012. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-16, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2007. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," Working Papers 23, Portuguese Competition Authority.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket evolution; Learning by doing; Spillover; Shakeout;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:14:y:2004:i:1:p:85-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.