Periodic and Chaotic Programs of Optimal Intertemporal Allocation in an Aggregative Model with Wealth Effects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshi, Sumit, 2003.
"The stochastic turnpike property without uniformity in convex aggregate growth models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1289-1315, May.
- Sumit Joshi, 1999. "The Stochastic Turnpike Property without Uniformity in Convex Aggregate Growth Models," Working papers 67, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel Moreaux & Mabel Tidball, 2013.
"Optimality of impulse harvesting policies,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(2), pages 429-459, March.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel MOREAUX & Mabel Tidball, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," LERNA Working Papers 10.09.315, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Jean-Marie, Alain & Moreaux, Michel & Tidball, Mabel, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," TSE Working Papers 09-150, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel Moreaux & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Optimality of impulse harvesting policies," Post-Print hal-00862924, HAL.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel Moreaux & Mabel Tidball, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," Working Papers hal-00864187, HAL.
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Jean-Marie, Alain & Moreaux, Michel & Tidball, Mabel, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," IDEI Working Papers 603, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Discounting and Long-Run Behavior: Global Bifurcation Analysis of a Family of Dynamical Systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 256-293, January.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2014.
"Time Preference And The Distributions Of Wealth And Income,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 364-381, January.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2010. "Time Preference and the Distributions of Wealth and Income," Working Papers 201004, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2012. "Time Preference and the Distribution of Wealth and Income," Working papers 2012-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Suen, Richard M. H., 2010. "Time Preference and the Distributions of Wealth and Income," MPRA Paper 26021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana, 2011.
"Classical turnpike theory and the economics of forestry,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 194-210, August.
- M. Ali Khan & Adriana Piazzaz, 2009. "Classical Turnpike Theory and the Economics of Forestry," Discussion Papers Series 397, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- de Hek, Paul A., 1998. "An aggregative model of capital accumulation with leisure-dependent utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 255-276, September.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2000. "Dynamic Efficiency of Conservation of Renewable Resources under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 186-214, December.
- Lars Olson & Santanu Roy, 2008. "Controlling a biological invasion: a non-classical dynamic economic model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(3), pages 453-469, September.
- Santanu Roy, 2010. "On sustained economic growth with wealth effects," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 29-45.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0095-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kopel, M. & Dawid, H. & Feichtinger, G., 1998. "Periodic and chaotic programs of intertemporal optimization models with non-concave net benefit function," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 435-447, January.
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Maldonado, Wilfredo Fernando Leiva, 2001. "A note on learning chaotic sunspot equilibrium," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 423, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
- Horan, Richard D. & Bulte, Erwin H., 2001. "Resource Or Nuisance? Managing African Elephants As A Multi-Use Species," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20440, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:4:y:1994:i:5:p:649-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.