Policy-making in EMU: strategies, rules and discretion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dino Martellato, 2006. "Inflation and Growth in the Euro Zone," Working Papers 2006_52, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007.
"Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse18_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Charles Richard Barrett & Ioanna Kokores & Somnath Sen, 2016. "Monetary policy games, financial instability and incomplete information," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 161-178, May.
- Chaiechi, Taha, 2012. "Financial development shocks and contemporaneous feedback effect on key macroeconomic indicators: A post Keynesian time series analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 487-501.
- Granville, Brigitte & Mallick, Sushanta, 2009. "Monetary and financial stability in the euro area: Pro-cyclicality versus trade-off," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 662-674, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic and monetary union; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy; Policy rules; Structural reform.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:25-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .