Deposit insurance and bank regulation in a monetary economy: a general equilibrium exposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Loukoianova & Gianni De Nicolo & John H. Boyd, 2009.
"Banking Crises and Crisis Dating; Theory and Evidence,"
IMF Working Papers
09/141, International Monetary Fund.
- John Boyd & Gianni De Nicolò & Elena Loukoianova, 2010. "Banking Crises and Crisis Dating: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 3134, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antoine Martin, 2006.
"Liquidity provision vs. deposit insurance: preventing bank panics without moral hazard,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 197-211, May.
- Antoine Martin, 2001. "Liquidity provision vs. deposit insurance : preventing bank panics without moral hazard?," Research Working Paper RWP 01-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans & Volker, Britz, 2017. "Deposit Insurance and Reinsurance: A General Equilibrium Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- cho, hyejin, 2014. "bank capital regulation model," MPRA Paper 54409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skeie, David R., 2008. "Banking with nominal deposits and inside money," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 562-584, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDeposit insurance; Monetary general equilibrium; Bank regulation.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:24:y:2004:i:4:p:741-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.