Environmental tax policy in a model of growth cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karine Constant & Marion Davin, 2014.
"Environmental Policy and Growth in a Model with Endogenous Environmental Awareness,"
AMSE Working Papers
1405, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Mar 2014.
- Karine Constant & Marion Davin, 2014. "Environmental Policy and Growth in a Model with Endogenous Environmental Awareness," Working Papers halshs-00964540, HAL.
- Pautrel, Xavier, 2012.
"Environmental Policy, Education And Growth: A Reappraisal When Lifetime Is Finite,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 661-685, November.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2008. "Environmental Policy, Education and Growth: A Reappraisal when Lifetime Is Finite," Working Papers 2008.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Environmental policy, education and growth: A reappraisal when lifetime is finite," Working Papers hal-00423201, HAL.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong, 2014.
"Abatement R&D, market imperfections, and environmental policy in an endogenous growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 20-37.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2013. "Abatement R&D, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 52869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:21:y:2017:i:03:p:644-676_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:191-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabien Prieur, 2009.
"The environmental Kuznets curve in a world of irreversibility,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(1), pages 57-90, July.
- Fabien Prieur, 2007. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve in a World of Irreversibility," Working Papers 2007.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong & Liao, Chih-hsing, 2016. "A Note On Environment-Dependent Time Preferences," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1652-1667, September.
- Palivos, Theodore & Varvarigos, Dimitrios, 2017.
"Pollution Abatement As A Source Of Stabilization And Long-Run Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 644-676, April.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2010. "Pollution Abatement as a Source of Stabilisation and Long-Run Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/04, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2010.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios varvarigos, 2010. "Pollution Abatement as a Source of Stabilisation and Long-Run Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2010_13, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords and Phrases: Regime switching; Growth cycles; Economic growth; Environmental tax policy; Overlapping generations model.; JEL Classification Numbers: D62; D91; H20; O11; O30; Q20.;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:22:y:2003:i:1:p:141-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.