Symmetry and order in the portfolio allocation problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2002. "Symmetry and Order in the Portfolio Allocation Problem," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5106, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey, 2007. "When different market concentration indices agree," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 234-240, May.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2006. "A note on cost arrangement and market performance in a multi-product Cournot oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 583-591, May.
- Cheung, Ka Chun, 2006. "Optimal portfolio problem with unknown dependency structure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 167-175, February.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2004. "Cost Arrangement and Welfare in a Multi-Product Cournot Oligopoly," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12207, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A. & Saak, Alexander E. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2003. "Fair Value Of Whole-Farm And Crop-Specific Revenue Insurance," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21988, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marat Ibragimov & Rustam Ibragimov, 2007. "Market Demand Elasticity and Income Inequality," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 579-587, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2004:i:1:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Ka Chun & Yang, Hailiang, 2004. "Ordering optimal proportions in the asset allocation problem with dependent default risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 595-609, December.
More about this item
KeywordsArrangement increasing; Location and scale; Majorization; Ordinal structure; Permutation symmetry; Revealed preference; Schur-concave.;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:19:y:2002:i:4:p:747-772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .