Disaggregation of excess demand and comparative statics with incomplete markets and nominal assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2010. "Excess demand function around critical prices in incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 293-302, May.
- JÊrÆme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1998.
"Aggregation, efficiency and mutual fund separation in incomplete markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(2), pages 443-455.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Piero Gottardi, 1997. "Aggregation, Efficiency and Mutual Fund Separation in Incomplete Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-11, CIRANO.
- Chiaki Hara, 2010. "Pareto Improvement and Agenda Control of Sequential Financial Innovations," KIER Working Papers 748, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Douglas W. Blackburn & Andrey D. Ukhov, 2013. "Individual vs. Aggregate Preferences: The Case of a Small Fish in a Big Pond," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 470-484, August.
- Gottardi, Piero & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 2000. "A note on the decomposition (at a point) of aggregate excess demand on the Grassmannian1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 463-473, May.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2003.
"Excess demand functions with incomplete markets--a global result,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 240-250, August.
- Takeshi Momi, "undated". "Excess Demand Functions with Incomplete Markets - A Global Result," IEW - Working Papers 096, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Piero Gottardi & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1999. "A Note on the Decomposition (at a Point) of Aggregate Excess Demand on the Grassmannian," Working Papers 99-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "Theory of Demand in Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2006-07, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Hens, Thorsten, 2001. "An extension of Mantel (1976) to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-149, November.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2009. "Excess demand functions when new assets are introduced," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1832-1843, July.
- Thorsten Hens, "undated". "An Extension of Mantel (1976) to Incomplete Markets," IEW - Working Papers 071, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2011. "Pareto improvement and agenda control of sequential financial innovations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 336-345.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "Pareto Improving Financial Innovation in Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2006-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExcess demand functions · Incomplete markets.;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:13:y:1999:i:2:p:287-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.