Cultural differences and philosophical accounts of well-being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2969-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ömer Şimşek, 2009. "Happiness Revisited: Ontological Well-Being as a Theory-Based Construct of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 505-522, October.
- Eduardo Wills, 2009. "Spirituality and Subjective Well-Being: Evidences for a New Domain in the Personal Well-Being Index," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Allan Guzman & Kreziah Silva & Julienne Silvestre & Jenika Simbillo & Jan Simpauco & Reuben Sinugbuhan & Donna Sison & Marielle Siy, 2012. "For your Eyes Only: A Q-Methodology on the Ontology of Happiness Among Chronically Ill Filipino Elderly in a Penal Institution," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 913-930, October.
- Solava Ibrahim, 2011. "Poverty, aspirations and wellbeing: afraid to aspire and unable to reach a better life – voices from Egypt," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 14111, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:5:y:2004:i:3:p:293-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.