An improved algorithm to test copositivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:174:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1131-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:294:y:2017:i:c:p:36-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:coopap:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9938-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gizem Sağol & E. Yıldırım, 2015. "Analysis of copositive optimization based linear programming bounds on standard quadratic optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 37-59, September.
- Carmo Brás & Gabriele Eichfelder & Joaquim Júdice, 2016. "Copositivity tests based on the linear complementarity problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 461-493, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCopositive matrices; Maximum clique problem; Standard quadratic program; Semidefinite programming; 15A48; 15A63; 05C69; 90C09; 90C20;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:537-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .