Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: Transmission Channels and Risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabe de Bondt, 2017. "Confidence and monetary policy transmission," EcoMod2017 10197, EcoMod.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hauber, Philipp & Jannsen, Nils & Kooths, Stefan & Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik H., 2015. "Weltkonjunktur im Herbst 2015 - Schwäche in den Schwellenländern bremst Weltkonjunktur [Weakness in emerging markets weighs on global growth]," Kieler Konjunkturberichte 9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cormac Cawley & Marie Finnegan, 2019.
"Transmission Channels of Central Bank Asset Purchases in the Irish Economy,"
Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-25, September.
- Cawley, Cormac & Finnegan, Marie, 2019. "Transmission channels of central bank asset purchases in the Irish economy," MPRA Paper 96547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Fiedler, Salomon & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Groll, Dominik & Hauber, Philipp & Jannsen, Nils & Kooths, Stefan & Plödt, Martin & Potjagailo, Galina & Stolzenburg, Ulrich, 2015. "Mittelfristprojektion für Deutschland im Herbst 2015 - Mittelfristprojektion für Deutschland: Expansion übersteigt die Wachstumskräfte," Kieler Konjunkturberichte 12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Botta, Alberto & Tippet, Ben & Onaran, Özlem, 2018. "Divergence between the core and the periphery and secular stagnation in the Eurozone," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 20405, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Meijers, Huub & Muysken, Joan, 2016. "The impact of quantitative easing in the Netherlands: A stock-flow consistent approach," MERIT Working Papers 2016-067, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Klaus Wiener & Rolf Ketzler, 2016. "Versicherungswirtschaft und Niedrigzinsumfeld: Risiken, Nebenwirkungen und Anpassungsstrategien," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 85(1), pages 65-79.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:50:y:2015:i:4:p:206-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.