The effect of the financial crisis on systemic trust
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Andrew K, 1994.
"Exchange Rate Volatility, Monetary Policy, and Capital Mobility: Empirical Evidence on the Holy Trinity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose, 1994. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Monetary Policy, and Capital Mobility: Empirical Evidence on the Holy Trinity," NBER Working Papers 4630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klabunde, Anna, 2013. "How Much Should an Investor Trust the Startup Entrepreneur? - A Network Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 450, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wälti, Sébastien, 2012. "Trust no more? The impact of the crisis on citizens’ trust in central banks," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 593-605.
- Anna Klabunde, 2013. "How Much Should an Investor Trust the Startup Entrepreneur? - A Network Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 0450, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:44:y:2009:i:4:p:203-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .