Health Systems and Health Reform in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997.
"Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 97-116, Spring.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 5893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertoli, Paola & Grembi, Veronica, 2017.
"The political economy of diagnosis-related groups,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 38-47.
- Bertoli, P. & Grembi, V., 2016. "The Political Economy of Diagnosis-Related Groups," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/33, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi, 2017. "The Political Economy of Diagnosis-Related Groups," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp592, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sofia, AmaralGarcia & Veronica, Grembi, 2011. "Curb your premium! evaluating state intervention in medical malpractice insurance," MPRA Paper 32301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schang, Laura & Thomson, Sarah & Czypionka, Thomas, 2016. "Explaining differences in stakeholder take up of disease management programmes: A comparative analysis of policy implementation in Austria and Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 281-292.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:43:y:2008:i:4:p:184-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .