Patient and health system costs of managing pregnancy and birth-related complications in sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valéry Ridde & Seni Kouanda & Aristide Bado & Nicole Bado & Slim Haddad, 2012. "Reducing the Medical Cost of Deliveries in Burkina Faso Is Good for Everyone, Including the Poor," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(3), pages 1-8, March.
- Ivlabèhiré Bertrand Meda & Adama Baguiya & Valéry Ridde & Henri Gautier Ouédraogo & Alexandre Dumont & Seni Kouanda, 2019. "Out-of-pocket payments in the context of a free maternal health care policy in Burkina Faso: a national cross-sectional survey," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
- David Moher & Alessandro Liberati & Jennifer Tetzlaff & Douglas G Altman & The PRISMA Group, 2009. "Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: The PRISMA Statement," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(7), pages 1-6, July.
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Torrance, George W. & O'Brien, Bernie J. & Stoddart, Greg L., 2005. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198529453.
- Parmar, Divya & Leone, Tiziana & Coast, Ernestina & Murray, Susan Fairley & Hukin, Eleanor & Vwalika, Bellington, 2017. "Cost of abortions in Zambia: a comparison of safe abortion and post abortion care," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63643, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Angela Devine’s journal round-up for 28th September 2020
by Angela Devine in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2020-09-28 11:00:07
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thomas Grochtdreis & Hans-Helmut König & Alexander Dobruschkin & Gunhild von Amsberg & Judith Dams, 2018. "Cost-effectiveness analyses and cost analyses in castration-resistant prostate cancer: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(12), pages 1-25, December.
- Neily Zakiyah & Antoinette D I van Asselt & Frank Roijmans & Maarten J Postma, 2016. "Economic Evaluation of Family Planning Interventions in Low and Middle Income Countries; A Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(12), pages 1-19, December.
- S. Rajsic & H. Gothe & H. H. Borba & G. Sroczynski & J. Vujicic & T. Toell & Uwe Siebert, 2019. "Economic burden of stroke: a systematic review on post-stroke care," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(1), pages 107-134, February.
- Silke Wolfenstetter & Christina Wenig, 2011. "Costing of physical activity programmes in primary prevention: a review of the literature," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Manuel Gomes & Richard Grieve & Richard Nixon & W. J. Edmunds, 2012. "Statistical Methods for Cost-Effectiveness Analyses That Use Data from Cluster Randomized Trials," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 32(1), pages 209-220, January.
- Olivia Ernstsson & Hanna Gyllensten & Kristina Alexanderson & Petter Tinghög & Emilie Friberg & Anders Norlund, 2016. "Cost of Illness of Multiple Sclerosis - A Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(7), pages 1-25, July.
- Banke-Thomas, Aduragbemi & Aberjirinde, Ibukun-Oluwa & Ayomoh, Francis Ifeanyi & Banke-Thomas, Oluwasola & Eboreime, Ejemai Amaize & Ameh, Charles, 2020. "The cost of maternal health services in low-income and middle-income countries from a provider's perspective: a systematic review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jeroen T J M van Dijck & Mark D Dijkman & Robbin H Ophuis & Godard C W de Ruiter & Wilco C Peul & Suzanne Polinder, 2019. "In-hospital costs after severe traumatic brain injury: A systematic review and quality assessment," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Nikita M. John & Stuart J. Wright & Sean P. Gavan & Caroline M. Vass, 2019. "The role of information provision in economic evaluations of non-invasive prenatal testing: a systematic review," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(8), pages 1123-1131, November.
- Chiranjeev Sanyal & Paul Stolee & Don Juzwishin & Don Husereau, 2018. "Economic evaluations of eHealth technologies: A systematic review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(6), pages 1-11, June.
- Park, A-La & McDaid, David & Weiser, Prisca & von Gottberg, Carolin & Becker, Thomas & Kilian, Reinhold, 2013. "Examining the cost effectiveness of interventions to promote the physical health of people with mental health problems: a systematic review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 52157, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brown, Vicki & Diomedi, Belen Zapata & Moodie, Marj & Veerman, J. Lennert & Carter, Rob, 2016. "A systematic review of economic analyses of active transport interventions that include physical activity benefits," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 190-208.
- Olalekan A Uthman & Taiwo Aderemi Popoola & Mubashir M B Uthman & Olatunde Aremu, 2010. "Economic Evaluations of Adult Male Circumcision for Prevention of Heterosexual Acquisition of HIV in Men in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 5(3), pages 1-7, March.
- Valentin Brodszky & Zsuzsanna Beretzky & Petra Baji & Fanni Rencz & Márta Péntek & Alexandru Rotar & Konstantin Tachkov & Susanne Mayer & Judit Simon & Maciej Niewada & Rok Hren & László Gulácsi, 2019. "Cost-of-illness studies in nine Central and Eastern European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(1), pages 155-172, June.
- Frank Pega & Nick Wilson, 2016. "A Systematic Review of Health Economic Analyses of Housing Improvement Interventions and Insecticide-Treated Bednets in the Home," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(6), pages 1-29, June.
- Santos Urbina & Sofía Villatoro & Jesús Salinas, 2021. "Self-Regulated Learning and Technology-Enhanced Learning Environments in Higher Education: A Scoping Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-12, June.
- Saha, Sanjib & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Toresson, Håkan & Minthon, Lennart & Jarl, Johan, 2018. "Economic Evaluation of Interventions for Screening of Dementia," Working Papers 2018:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Oppe & Daniela Ortín-Sulbarán & Carlos Vila Silván & Anabel Estévez-Carrillo & Juan M. Ramos-Goñi, 2021. "Cost-effectiveness of adding Sativex® spray to spasticity care in Belgium: using bootstrapping instead of Monte Carlo simulation for probabilistic sensitivity analyses," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 22(5), pages 711-721, July.
- García-Poole, Chloe & Byrne, Sonia & Rodrigo, María José, 2019. "How do communities intervene with adolescents at psychosocial risk? A systematic review of positive development programs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 194-209.
- Bishal Mohindru & David Turner & Tracey Sach & Diana Bilton & Siobhan Carr & Olga Archangelidi & Arjun Bhadhuri & Jennifer A. Whitty, 2020. "Health State Utility Data in Cystic Fibrosis: A Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 13-25, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPregnancy; Birth; Maternal complications; Cost; Catastrophic health expenditure;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:hecrev:v:10:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-020-00283-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.