Consumption-investment problem with transaction costs for Lévy-driven price processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuri Kabanov, 2009. "Markets with Transaction Costs. Mathematical Theory," Post-Print hal-00488168, HAL.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Framstad, Nils Chr. & Oksendal, Bernt & Sulem, Agnes, 2001. "Optimal consumption and portfolio in a jump diffusion market with proportional transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 233-257, April.
- M. H. A. Davis & A. R. Norman, 1990. "Portfolio Selection with Transaction Costs," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 676-713, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristin Reikvam & Fred Espen Benth & Kenneth Hvistendahl Karlsen, 2001. "Optimal portfolio management rules in a non-Gaussian market with durability and intertemporal substitution," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 447-467.
- Yuri Kabanov & Claudia Klüppelberg, 2004. "A geometric approach to portfolio optimization in models with transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 207-227, May.
- Jakša Cvitanić & Vassilis Polimenis & Fernando Zapatero, 2008. "Optimal portfolio allocation with higher moments," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Luciano Campi & Mark Owen, 2011. "Multivariate utility maximization with proportional transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 461-499, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Emmer & Claudia Klüppelberg, 2004. "Optimal portfolios when stock prices follow an exponential Lévy process," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 17-44, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Le Courtois, Olivier & Menoncin, Francesco, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation with jumps: Illustration with a pension accumulation scheme," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 127-137.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Matthys, Felix, 2019. "Robust consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices can jump," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1-56.
- Dai, Min & Wang, Hefei & Yang, Zhou, 2012. "Leverage management in a bull–bear switching market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1585-1599.
- Valeri Zakamouline, 2005. "A unified approach to portfolio optimization with linear transaction costs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 62(2), pages 319-343, November.
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001.
"Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001. "Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation," Post-Print halshs-00167152, HAL.
- Valeri Zakamouline, 2004. "A Unified Approach to Portfolio Optimization with Linear Transaction Costs," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 2004.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & T. R. Hurd, 2012. "Portfolio Choice in Markets with Contagion," Papers 1210.1598, arXiv.org.
- Lin He & Zongxia Liang & Sheng Wang, 2022. "Modern Tontine with Transaction Costs," Papers 2209.09709, arXiv.org.
- Nikolay Andreev, 2019. "Robust Portfolio Optimization in an Illiquid Market in Discrete-Time," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 7(12), pages 1-16, November.
- Michal Czerwonko & Stylianos Perrakis, 2016. "Portfolio Selection with Transaction Costs and Jump-Diffusion Asset Dynamics I: A Numerical Solution," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-23, December.
- Hong Liu & Mark Loewenstein, 2013. "Market Crashes, Correlated Illiquidity, and Portfolio Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(3), pages 715-732, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yuchong Zhang, 2014. "Stochastic Perron's Method for the Probability of lifetime ruin problem under transaction costs," Papers 1404.7406, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Cuoco, Domenico & Liu, Hong, 2000.
"Optimal consumption of a divisible durable good,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 561-613, April.
- Domenico Cuoco & Hong Liu, "undated". "Optimal Consumption of a Divisible Durable Good," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "The General Structure of Optimal Investment and Consumption with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1303.3148, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Marcos Escobar-Anel & Michel Kschonnek & Rudi Zagst, 2022. "Portfolio optimization: not necessarily concave utility and constraints on wealth and allocation," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 95(1), pages 101-140, February.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Ruimeng Hu & Ronnie Sircar, 2021. "Sub- and Super-solution Approach to Accuracy Analysis of Portfolio Optimization Asymptotics in Multiscale Stochastic Factor Market," Papers 2106.11510, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2021.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly & Stavros Panageas, 2013.
"Optimal Inattention to the Stock Market With Information Costs and Transactions Costs,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(4), pages 1455-1481, July.
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly & Stavros Panageas, 2009. "Optimal Inattention to the Stock Market with Information Costs and Transactions Costs," NBER Working Papers 15010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavros Panageas & Janice C. Eberly & Andrew B. Abel, 2011. "Optimal Inattention to the Stock Market with Information Costs and Transactions Costs," 2011 Meeting Papers 102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Baojun Bian & Xinfu Chen & Min Dai & Shuaijie Qian, 2021. "Penalty method for portfolio selection with capital gains tax," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 1013-1055, July.
- Koichi Matsumoto, 2007. "Portfolio Insurance with Liquidity Risk," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(4), pages 363-386, December.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption-investment problem; Lévy process; Transaction costs; Bellman function; Dynamic programming; HJB equation; Lyapunov function;
All these keywords.
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:20:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-016-0303-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.