Consumption-investment problem with transaction costs for Lévy-driven price processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuri Kabanov, 2009. "Markets with Transaction Costs. Mathematical Theory," Post-Print hal-00488168, HAL.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Framstad, Nils Chr. & Oksendal, Bernt & Sulem, Agnes, 2001. "Optimal consumption and portfolio in a jump diffusion market with proportional transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 233-257, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristin Reikvam & Fred Espen Benth & Kenneth Hvistendahl Karlsen, 2001. "Optimal portfolio management rules in a non-Gaussian market with durability and intertemporal substitution," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 447-467.
- Jakša Cvitanić & Vassilis Polimenis & Fernando Zapatero, 2008. "Optimal portfolio allocation with higher moments," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Susanne Emmer & Claudia Klüppelberg, 2004. "Optimal portfolios when stock prices follow an exponential Lévy process," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 17-44, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Le Courtois, Olivier & Menoncin, Francesco, 2015. "Portfolio optimisation with jumps: Illustration with a pension accumulation scheme," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 127-137.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Matthys, Felix, 2019. "Robust consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices can jump," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1-56.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & T. R. Hurd, 2012. "Portfolio Choice in Markets with Contagion," Papers 1210.1598, arXiv.org.
- Dai, Min & Wang, Hefei & Yang, Zhou, 2012. "Leverage management in a bull–bear switching market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1585-1599.
- Sennewald, Ken & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. ""Itô's Lemma" and the Bellman equation: An applied view," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2005. "Controlled Stochastic Differential Equations under Poisson Uncertainty and with Unbounded Utility," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001.
"Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001. "Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation," Post-Print halshs-00167152, HAL.
- Guambe, Calisto & Kufakunesu, Rodwell, 2015. "A note on optimal investment–consumption–insurance in a Lévy market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 30-36.
- Valeri Zakamouline, 2004. "A Unified Approach to Portfolio Optimization with Linear Transaction Costs," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 2004.
- Ferrari, Giorgio & Li, Hanwu & Riedel, Frank, 2020. "Optimal Consumption with Intertemporal Substitution under Knightian Uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 641, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Wälde, 2006.
"“Itô's Lemma” and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Sennewald, Ken & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. ""Ito's Lemma" and the Bellman equation for Poisson processes: An applied view," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 58, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "“Itô’s Lemma“ and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1684, CESifo.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2007. "Controlled stochastic differential equations under Poisson uncertainty and with unbounded utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1106-1131, April.
- Jérôme Detemple, 2014. "Portfolio Selection: A Review," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Nikolay Andreev, 2019. "Robust Portfolio Optimization in an Illiquid Market in Discrete-Time," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 7(12), pages 1-16, November.
- Michal Czerwonko & Stylianos Perrakis, 2016. "Portfolio Selection with Transaction Costs and Jump-Diffusion Asset Dynamics I: A Numerical Solution," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-23, December.
- Hong Liu & Mark Loewenstein, 2013. "Market Crashes, Correlated Illiquidity, and Portfolio Choice," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(3), pages 715-732, October.
- Winston Buckley & Sandun Perera, 2019. "Optimal demand in a mispriced asymmetric Carr–Geman–Madan–Yor (CGMY) economy," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 337-368, September.
- Peter Bank & Helena Kauppila, 2014. "Convex duality for stochastic singular control problems," Papers 1407.7717, arXiv.org.
- Buckley, Winston S. & Long, Hongwei, 2015. "A discontinuous mispricing model under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 944-955.
- Auffret, Philippe, 2001. "An alternative unifying measure of welfare gains from risk-sharing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2676, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption-investment problem; Lévy process; Transaction costs; Bellman function; Dynamic programming; HJB equation; Lyapunov function;
All these keywords.
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:20:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-016-0303-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.