Spatial correlations in vote statistics: a diffusive field model for decision-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Mulianta & Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004. "Power Law Signature in Indonesian Population," Labor and Demography 0409001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker Hösel & Johannes Müller & Aurelien Tellier, 2019. "Universality of neutral models: decision process in politics," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8, December.
- Luis F Lafuerza & Louise Dyson & Bruce Edmonds & Alan J McKane, 2016. "Staged Models for Interdisciplinary Research," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Aleksejus Kononovicius, 2017. "Empirical Analysis and Agent-Based Modeling of the Lithuanian Parliamentary Elections," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2017, pages 1-15, November.
- Braha, Dan & de Aguiar, Marcus A. M., 2018. "Voting contagion: Modeling and analysis of a century of U.S. presidential elections," SocArXiv mzxnr, Center for Open Science.
- Chuchu Zhang & Chaowei Xiao & Helin Liu, 2019. "Spatial Big Data Analysis of Political Risks along the Belt and Road," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-16, April.
- Cardoso, M. & Mendes, R.S. & Souza, J.T.G. & Ribeiro, H.V., 2020. "Gender difference in candidature processes for Brazilian elections," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 537(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:75:y:2010:i:3:p:395-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.