Statistical physics models of belief dynamics: Theory and empirical tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. C. González & A. O. Sousa & H. J. Herrmann, 2004. "Opinion Formation On A Deterministic Pseudo-Fractal Network," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 45-57.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 2014. "Agent_Zero:Toward Neurocognitive Foundations for Generative Social Science," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10169.
- Costa Filho, R.N. & Almeida, M.P. & Moreira, J.E. & Andrade, J.S., 2003. "Brazilian elections: voting for a scaling democracy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 322(C), pages 698-700.
- Ivan Mulianta & Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004. "Power Law Signature in Indonesian Population," Labor and Demography 0409001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weisbuch, Gérard & Deffuant, Guillaume & Amblard, Frédéric, 2005. "Persuasion dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 353(C), pages 555-575.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:519:y:2019:i:c:p:275-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.