Validating the EQ-5D with time trade off for the German population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aki Tsuchiya & Shunya Ikeda & Naoki Ikegami & Shuzo Nishimura & Ikuro Sakai & Takashi Fukuda & Chisato Hamashima & Akinori Hisashige & Makoto Tamura, 2002. "Estimating an EQ-5D population value set: the case of Japan," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 341-353.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hildegard Seidl & Matthias Hunger & Reiner Leidl & Christa Meisinger & Rupert Wende & Bernhard Kuch & Rolf Holle, 2015. "Cost-effectiveness of nurse-based case management versus usual care for elderly patients with myocardial infarction: results from the KORINNA study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(6), pages 671-681, July.
- Carl Tilling & Marieke Kro & Aki Tsuchiya & John Brazier & Job Exel & Werner Brouwer, 2012. "Does the EQ-5D Reflect Lost Earnings?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 47-61, January.
- Rodríguez-Míguez, E. & Abellán-Perpiñán, J.M. & Alvarez, X.C. & González, X.M. & Sampayo, A.R., 2016. "The DEP-6D, a new preference-based measure to assess health states of dependency," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 210-219.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0887-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eleanor Pullenayegum & Kuhan Perampaladas & Kathryn Gaebel & Brett Doble & Feng Xie, 2015. "Between-country heterogeneity in EQ-5D-3L scoring algorithms: how much is due to differences in health state selection?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(8), pages 847-855, November.
- Pepijn Vemer & Maureen Rutten-van Mölken, 2013. "The Road Not Taken: Transferability Issues in Multinational Trials," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(10), pages 863-876, October.
- Richard Dodel & Svenja Happe & Ines Peglau & Geert Mayer & Jürgen Wasem & Jens-Peter Reese & Guido Giani & Max Geraedts & Claudia Trenkwalder & Wolfgang Oertel & Karin Stiasny-Kolster, 2010. "Health Economic Burden of Patients with Restless Legs Syndrome in a German Ambulatory Setting," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 381-393, May.
- Raymond Oppong & Billingsley Kaambwa & Jacqueline Nuttall & Kerenza Hood & Richard Smith & Joanna Coast, 2013. "The impact of using different tariffs to value EQ-5D health state descriptions: an example from a study of acute cough/lower respiratory tract infections in seven countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 197-209, April.
- Kyra Kneis & Afschin Gandjour, 2009. "Economic evaluation of Sinfrontal®in the treatment of acute maxillary sinusitis in adults," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 181-191, September.
- Anja Schwalm & You-Shan Feng & Jörn Moock & Thomas Kohlmann, 2015. "Differences in EQ-5D-3L health state valuations among patients with musculoskeletal diseases, health care professionals and healthy volunteers," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(8), pages 865-877, November.
- Daniela Eidt-Koch & Wolfgang Greiner, 2011. "Quality of life results of balloon kyphoplasty versus non surgical management for osteoporotic vertebral fractures in Germany," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Hans-Helmut König & Oliver Günther & Matthias Angermeyer & Christiane Roick, 2009. "Utility Assessment in Patients with Mental Disorders," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 405-419, May.
- A. Konnopka & M. Bödemann & H.-H. König, 2011. "Health burden and costs of obesity and overweight in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(4), pages 345-352, August.
- Irina Cleemput, 2010. "A social preference valuations set for EQ-5D health states in Flanders, Belgium," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(2), pages 205-213, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-effectiveness; Utility measurement; Quality-adjusted life-years; Quality of life; Population study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:6:y:2005:i:2:p:124-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.