Testing for changing shapes of income distribution: Italian evidence in the 1990s from kernel density estimates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Clementi & Francesco Schettino, 2013.
"Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1796-1815.
- Clementi, F. & Schettino, F., 2013. "Income polarization in Brazil, 2001-2011: A distributional analysis using PNAD data," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149891, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:4:p:608-632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falko Juessen, 2009.
"A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in unified Germany,"
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 627-652, December.
- Juessen Falko, 2005. "A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in reunified Germany," Urban/Regional 0506008, EconWPA.
- Juessen, Falko, 2009. "A Distribution Dynamics Approach to Regional GDP Convergence in Unified Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Khan, Haider Ali & Schettino, Francesco & Gabriele, Alberto, 2017. "Polarization and the Middle Class in China: a Non-Parametric Evaluation Using CHNS and CHIP Data," MPRA Paper 86133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garance Genicot & Debraj Ray, 2014. "Aspirations and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 19976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Brandolini & Romina Gambacorta & Alfonso Rosolia, 2018. "Inequality amid income stagnation: Italy over the last quarter of a century," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 442, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Roy Cerqueti & Marcel Ausloos, 2015. "Statistical assessment of regional wealth inequalities: the Italian case," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2307-2323, November.
- Riccardo Massari, 2009. "Is income becoming more polarized Italy? A closer look with a distributional approach," Working Papers 1, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; kernel density estimation; multimodality test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:29:y:2004:i:2:p:415-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.