Wage Setting, Taxes and Demand for Labour: Multivariate Analysis of Cointegrating Relations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boone, Jan & Bovenberg, Lans, 2002. "Optimal labour taxation and search," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 53-97, July.
- Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1999. "Optimal tax progressivity in imperfect labour markets," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 435-452, September.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009.
"When Eastern Labour Markets Enter Western Europe CEECs. Labour Market Institutions upon Euro Zone Accession,"
15045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Tyrowicz, 2009. "When Eastern Labour Markets Enter Western Europe CEECs. Labour Market Institutions upon Euro Zone Accession," Working Papers 2009-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Joanna Tyrowicz, 2009. "When Eastern Labour Markets Enter Western Europe. CEECs Labour Market Institutions upon Euro Zone Accession," NBP Working Papers 61, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Kees Folmer, 2009. "Why do macro wage elasticities diverge? A meta analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 122, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ian Babetskii, 2006.
"Aggregate Wage Flexibility in Selected New EU Member States,"
2006/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ian Babetskii, 2007. "Aggregate Wage Flexibility in Selected New EU Member States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kouretas, Georgios P. & Zarangas, Leonidas P., 2000. "Wage Setting, Taxes, and Demand for Labor in Greece: A Multivariate Analysis of Cointegrating Relationships," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 171-195, March.
- Kees Folmer, 2009. "Why do macro wage elasticities diverge?," CPB Memorandum 224, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:20:y:1995:i:2:p:271-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .