Demographic aspects of lactation and postpartum amenorrhea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anrudh Jain, 1969. "Socio-economic correlates of fecundability in a sample of taiwanese women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha, 2008.
"Birth spacing, fertility selection and child survival: Analysis using a correlated hazard model,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 690-705, May.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha, 2007. "Birth Spacing, Fertility Selection and Child Survival: Analysis Using a Correlated Hazard Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pushkar Maitra & Sarmistha Pal, 2007. "Birth Spacing, Fertility Selection and Child Survival: Analysis using a Correlated Hazard Model," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-09, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- C. Cook, 2014. "The role of lactase persistence in precolonial development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 369-406, December.
- T. Paul Schultz, 1980. "An Economic Interpretation of the Decline in Fertiliiy in a Rapidly Developing Country: Consequences of Development and Family Planning," NBER Chapters,in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 209-288 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles J. Cook, 2011. "The Role of Lactose Tolerance in Pre-Colonial Development," Departmental Working Papers 2011-12, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:7:y:1970:i:2:p:255-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .