Key themes in research on the demography of aging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:42-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arrighi, Yves & Davin, Bérengère & Trannoy, Alain & Ventelou, Bruno, 2015.
"The non-take up of long-term care benefit in France: A pecuniary motive?,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 1338-1348.
- Yves Arrighi & Bérengère Davin & Alain Trannoy & Bruno Ventelou, 2015. "The non-take up of long-term care benefit in France: A pecuniary motive?," Post-Print hal-01457387, HAL.
- Brian K. Chen & Hawre Jalal & Hideki Hashimoto & Sze-Chuan Suen & Karen Eggleston & Michael Hurley & Lena Schoemaker & Jay Bhattacharya, 2016. "Forecasting Trends in Disability in a Super-Aging Society: Adapting the Future Elderly Model to Japan," NBER Working Papers 21870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helena Holmlund & Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2013.
"Meet the Parents? Family Size and the Geographic Proximity Between Adult Children and Older Mothers in Sweden,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 903-931, June.
- Holmlund, Helena & Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2013. "Meet the Parents? Family Size and the Geographic Proximity Between Adult Children and Older Mothers in Sweden," Munich Reprints in Economics 19441, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1004-:d:138530 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:47:y:2010:i:1:p:s5-s15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .