Standardized comparisons in population research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montanari, Giorgio E. & Doretti, Marco & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2017. "A multilevel latent Markov model for the evaluation of nursing homes' performance," MPRA Paper 80691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn Firebaugh & Francesco Acciai & Aggie Noah & Christopher J Prather & Claudia Nau, 2014. "Why the racial gap in life expectancy is declining in the United States," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(32), pages 975-1006, October.
- Claudia Nau & Glenn Firebaugh, 2012. "A New Method for Determining Why Length of Life is More Unequal in Some Populations Than in Others," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(4), pages 1207-1230, November.
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos de Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2016.
"Efficient Estimation of Data Combination Models by the Method of Auxiliary-to-Study Tilting (AST),"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 288-301, April.
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos de Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of Data Combination Models by the Method of Auxiliary-to-Study Tilting (AST)," NBER Working Papers 16928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clifford Clogg & James Shockey, 1985. "The effect of changing demographic composition on recent trends in underemployment," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(3), pages 395-414, August.
- Robert Schoen, 1970. "The geometric mean of the age-specific death rates as a summary index of mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 7(3), pages 317-324, August.
- Oihana Aristondo & Francisco J. Goerlich Gisbert & Casilda Lasso De La Vega, 2015. "A Proposal to Compare Consistently the Inequality Among the Poor," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(3), pages 561-572, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:1:y:1964:i:1:p:296-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.