Error estimates for integral constraint regularization of state-constrained elliptic control problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Krumbiegel & Ira Neitzel & Arnd Rösch, 2012. "Regularization for semilinear elliptic optimal control problems with pointwise state and control constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 181-207, May.
- M. Hinze & C. Meyer, 2010. "Variational discretization of Lavrentiev-regularized state constrained elliptic optimal control problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 487-510, July.
- Dmitriy Leykekhman & Dominik Meidner & Boris Vexler, 2013. "Optimal error estimates for finite element discretization of elliptic optimal control problems with finitely many pointwise state constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 769-802, July.
- Eduardo Casas & Mariano Mateos, 2012. "Numerical approximation of elliptic control problems with finitely many pointwise constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 1319-1343, April.
- Michael Hinze & Anton Schiela, 2011. "Discretization of interior point methods for state constrained elliptic optimal control problems: optimal error estimates and parameter adjustment," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 581-600, April.
- K. Krumbiegel & A. Rösch, 2009. "A virtual control concept for state constrained optimal control problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Bienvenido Jiménez & Vicente Novo & Miguel Sama, 2013. "An extension of the Basic Constraint Qualification to nonconvex vector optimization problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1755-1771, August.
More about this item
KeywordsElliptic optimal control problems; Pointwise state contraints; Integral constraint regularization; Error estimates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:67:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10589-016-9885-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.