Reliable a posteriori error estimation for state-constrained optimal control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Hinze & C. Meyer, 2010. "Variational discretization of Lavrentiev-regularized state constrained elliptic optimal control problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 487-510, July.
- R. Hoppe & M. Kieweg, 2010. "Adaptive finite element methods for mixed control-state constrained optimal control problems for elliptic boundary value problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 511-533, July.
- Michael Hinze & Anton Schiela, 2011. "Discretization of interior point methods for state constrained elliptic optimal control problems: optimal error estimates and parameter adjustment," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 581-600, April.
- Olaf Benedix & Boris Vexler, 2009. "A posteriori error estimation and adaptivity for elliptic optimal control problems with state constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 3-25, October.
- W. Wollner, 2010. "A posteriori error estimates for a finite element discretization of interior point methods for an elliptic optimization problem with state constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 133-159, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal control; State constraints; A posteriori error estimation; Adaptive finite element methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:68:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9908-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.