Numerical approximation of elliptic control problems with finitely many pointwise constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karátson, János & Korotov, Sergey & Křížek, Michal, 2007. "On discrete maximum principles for nonlinear elliptic problems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 99-108.
- S. Cherednichenko & A. Rösch, 2009. "Error estimates for the discretization of elliptic control problems with pointwise control and state constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 27-55, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Mateos & Ira Neitzel, 2016. "Dirichlet control of elliptic state constrained problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 825-853, April.
- Dmitriy Leykekhman & Dominik Meidner & Boris Vexler, 2013. "Optimal error estimates for finite element discretization of elliptic optimal control problems with finitely many pointwise state constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 769-802, July.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:172:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-016-1016-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Jadamba & A. Khan & M. Sama, 2017. "Error estimates for integral constraint regularization of state-constrained elliptic control problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 39-71, May.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal control; Pointwise state constraints; Numerical approximation; Error estimates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:1319-1343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .