Solving semi-infinite programs by smoothing projected gradient method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Marco & Still, Georg, 2007. "Semi-infinite programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 491-518, July.
- Chen Ling & Qin Ni & Liqun Qi & Soon-Yi Wu, 2010. "A new smoothing Newton-type algorithm for semi-infinite programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 133-159, May.
- K.L. Teo & X.Q. Yang & L.S. Jennings, 2000. "Computational Discretization Algorithms for Functional Inequality Constrained Optimization," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 215-234, December.
- Ting-Jang Shiu & Soon-Yi Wu, 2012. "Relaxed cutting plane method with convexification for solving nonlinear semi-infinite programming problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 91-113, September.
- Stein, Oliver, 2012. "How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 312-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li-Ping Pang & Jian Lv & Jin-He Wang, 2016. "Constrained incremental bundle method with partial inexact oracle for nonsmooth convex semi-infinite programming problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 433-465, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear semi-infinite programming problem; Value function; Integral entropy function; Smoothing projected gradient algorithm; Locally optimal solution; 65K05; 90C34;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:59:y:2014:i:3:p:591-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.