Derivative-free methods for bound constrained mixed-integer optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Fuentes & Jérôme Malick & Claude Lemaréchal, 2012. "Descentwise inexact proximal algorithms for smooth optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 755-769, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Ciccazzo & Gianni Di Pillo & Vittorio Latorre, 2015. "A SVM Surrogate Model Based Method for Yield Optimization in Electronic Circuit Design," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Stefano Lucidi & Massimo Maurici & Luca Paulon & Francesco Rinaldi & Massimo Roma, 2014. "A derivative-free approach for a simulation-based optimization problem in healthcare," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- L. Grippo & F. Rinaldi, 2015. "A class of derivative-free nonmonotone optimization algorithms employing coordinate rotations and gradient approximations," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Boukouvala, Fani & Misener, Ruth & Floudas, Christodoulos A., 2016. "Global optimization advances in Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming, MINLP, and Constrained Derivative-Free Optimization, CDFO," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 701-727.
- Eric Newby & M. Ali, 2015. "A trust-region-based derivative free algorithm for mixed integer programming," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 199-229, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDerivative-free optimization; Bound constrained optimization; Mixed-integer nonlinear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:53:y:2012:i:2:p:505-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .