A Barzilai-Borwein-based heuristic algorithm for locating multiple facilities with regional demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Hansen & D. Peeters & J.-F. Thisse, 1982. "An Algorithm for a Constrained Weber Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1285-1295, November.
- Jian-lin Jiang & Ya Xu, 2006. "Minisum location problem with farthest Euclidean distances," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(2), pages 285-308, October.
- J. Brimberg & G.O. Wesolowsky, 2002. "Minisum Location with Closest Euclidean Distances," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 151-165, March.
- Carrizosa, E. & Munoz-Marquez, M. & Puerto, J., 1998. "The Weber problem with regional demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 358-365, January.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:2:p:285-308 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Barzilai-Borwein gradient method; Weiszfeld procedure; Regional demand; Farthest distance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:1275-1295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .