A Barzilai-Borwein-based heuristic algorithm for locating multiple facilities with regional demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Hansen & D. Peeters & J.-F. Thisse, 1982. "An Algorithm for a Constrained Weber Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1285-1295, November.
- Jian-lin Jiang & Ya Xu, 2006. "Minisum location problem with farthest Euclidean distances," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(2), pages 285-308, October.
- J. Brimberg & G.O. Wesolowsky, 2002. "Minisum Location with Closest Euclidean Distances," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 151-165, March.
- Carrizosa, E. & Munoz-Marquez, M. & Puerto, J., 1998. "The Weber problem with regional demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 358-365, January.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:2:p:285-308 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:3:p:1275-1295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.