Semi-Lagrangian relaxation applied to the uncapacitated facility location problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mercedes Landete & Alfredo Marín, 2009. "New facets for the two-stage uncapacitated facility location polytope," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 487-519, December.
- Ghosh, Diptesh, 2003.
"Neighborhood search heuristics for the uncapacitated facility location problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Ghosh, Diptesh, 2002. "Neighborhood Search Heuristicsfor the Uncapacitated Facility Location Problem," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-01-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Guignard, Monique, 1988. "A Lagrangean dual ascent algorithm for simple plant location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 193-200, May.
- Mladenovic, N. & Brimberg, J. & Hansen, P., 2006. "A note on duality gap in the simple plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 11-22, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "A New Semi-Lagrangean Relaxation for the K-Cardinality Assignment Problem," Discussion Papers 2014/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Letchford, Adam N. & Miller, Sebastian J., 2014. "An aggressive reduction scheme for the simple plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 674-682.
More about this item
KeywordsLagrangian relaxation; Mixed integer programming; Uncapacitated facility location (UFL) problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:1:p:387-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .