Generalized canonical correlation analysis with missing values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Velden & Tammo Bijmolt, 2006. "Generalized canonical correlation analysis of matrices with missing rows: a simulation study," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 323-331, June.
- Casper Albers & John Gower, 2010. "A general approach to handling missing values in Procrustes analysis," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 4(4), pages 223-237, December.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Alvarez, Cecilia & Li, Vivian, 2007. "Socio-economic determinants of HIV/AIDS pandemic and nations efficiencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1811-1838, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Velden & A. Iodice D’Enza & F. Palumbo, 2017. "Cluster Correspondence Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 158-185, March.
- van de Velden, M. & Iodice D' Enza, A. & Palumbo, F., 2014. "Cluster Correspondence Analysis," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Kohei Adachi, 2013. "Generalized joint Procrustes analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2449-2464, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized canonical correlation analysis; Missing values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:3:p:551-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.